Providing international networks with the Complex,s publications
The Complex,s Policies in Achieving Its Goals are as follows:
1. The continuity of its printed publications and recitations in all the well-known ways of reading, with very high levels of accuracy as may be needed for the preparation and scholarly revision.
2. To continue the Complex,s activity of translating the meanings of the Glorious Qur,an to different languages.
3. To continue distributing the Complex,s publications to Muslims all over the world.
4. Presenting the annual gift of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques to Pilgrims.
5. Serving the Glorious Qur,an and the Sunnah through the Complex,s publications.
6. To continue executing studies related to the goals of the Complex.
7. Sharing the Complex,s publications and other works on the website.
8. Developing the complex,s works in accordance to what best befits its numerous activities, through its different centres, committees, and offices.
9. Allowing Muslims the opportunity to visit the Complex.
10. Organizing scholastic symposia with relevance to its aims.
11. Training its staff inside and outside, as well as organizing courses for the memorization of the Glorious Qur,an and Its good-recitation.